Sunday, June 1, 2014

This Blog's New Direction

When I originally started this blog, I was only planning to use it to record recipes I come up with for use in an ebook eventually, and I'll still do that, as well.  However, as I'm decluttering and organizing things around here I started going through a mountain of papers and came across several with lists of books and websites that I want to explore, and projects I want to tackle, and thought this would be a good place to keep track of them.  So I will continue to have recipes, but I will also be including book reviews, website reviews, frugal and free activities, gardening hints and tips, pet care, and homeschooling.  I have no choice but to operate on a very tight budget, so everything I list will be as cheap as possible or even free, if I'm lucky. 

Thanks for joining me on this journey and if there are any ideas or tips you are looking for, let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can come up with.

I found this image on Pinterest, but couldn't find out who designed it.  If you know, please let me know so I can give proper credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment