Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Great New Super Easy Bread Recipe

I love homemade bread and I've always enjoyed making it.  I recently discovered this recipe on another blog and I've made it twice now and we've loved it both times.  The first time I made it I substituted vegetable oil for the coconut oil and the second time I made no substitutions.  Both batches were equally delicious.  

All the mixing and kneading for this bread is taken care of by the stand mixer.  Saves lots of strain on the wrists and hands.


Other than the mixing, several things concerning this recipe is different from any other bread recipe I've used.  First is the addition of two eggs in the dough, and another rising in a slightly warm oven.  I've always had lousy luck getting bread to rise in a timely manner, but this way really works!


Click here to go to their blog to get the recipe.  http://www.humoroushomemaking.com/yeast-bread-4-kitchen-aid-mixer-breadYou won't be disappointed.  Leave me a comment and let me know how it turns out for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment