Friday, January 29, 2016

March's Pin A Day Challenge

Since we are still deep in the throws of Winter here in West Virginia I've decided to embrace the fact that I'll be snowed in fairly often and have decided to challenge myself to tackle one pin per day from my boards on Pinterest.  Since I'm also wanting to get back in the routine of posting on this blog more often, it seemed like a great challenge to share.  

There is a link on the right, in my bio, to my Pinterest page, but here is the link to the actual board I made just for this challenge.  https://www.pinterest.com/maxwellmama/february-pin-a-day-challenge/

I started out by looking on my calendar to see which days I'd have more time to work on projects than others.  On days I'm going to be short on time, I selected easier pins, and the days I'll have more time, I chose the more labor intensive ones.  I also selected pins from the boards I already have and just repinned them to a new board and added the date I plan to tackle it on each description.

Please comment below if you might try to work on some of your pins in March.  

I'm hoping to have many Pinterest wins but I'll post even if it's a fail.


No comments:

Post a Comment