Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Managing Finances

My family is doing okay financially in one aspect, but we are also doing poorly in other aspects.

Managing our personal finances falls on my shoulders in our family, and it is my biggest dread and induces so much anxiety in me that I find I put it off until I can't put it off anymore.  I want to take that fear away and make it a manageable process.  I have many things pinned on Pinterest that say they will help me so I'm going to be exploring them to see what makes it all click for me.  I'll share what works for me in later blog posts.

If you have always struggled in this area but are able to manage it better, please share with me what worked for you.  This is not something that has ever come naturally to me and I really don't care for the sentiment I've heard from others that I need to just do it.  That doesn't help me, or anyone, to hear that.  Please leave it in the comments below.  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment